One of the biggest mistakes one could make on Halloween is leaving out a candy bowl encouraging trick-or-treaters to “please take one” because, well…
But we want the B2B Marketing Exchange to be the coolest house on the block, so we’re willing to make that mistake by giving away the B2B equivalent of full-sized candy bars: Encouraging practitioners to grab as many sessions at #B2BMX as they want. For example, this year’s variety bag of sessions include:
- Keynotes (you know this one), featuring Jay Baer, Ciara Unger, Larry Walsh and more;
- Five tracks that encompass cutting-edge approaches to ABM, content strategy, demand gen, sales enablement and more;
- Sponsored case studies; and
- Hands-on workshops with some of B2B’s biggest names, such as Jeremy Hurewitz and Pam Didner.
It also doesn’t hurt that it’s all taking place at the beautiful Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz., and we already have a full bag of after-hours sessions, including networking cocktail hours, an opening reception and an awards ceremony to honor the 2023 KCA winners.
We don’t want to scare anyone, but our lowest ticket rate possible is set to expire today, so make sure to register ASAP! And, just like trick-or-treating is more fun with friends, we’re offering a 40% discount when attendees bring more than three of your colleagues.
- Navigating Trust, Transparency & Transformation: Insights Into Modern Sales Strategies
- Truent.ai Seeks To Enhance Revenue Intelligence For Bank & Financial Institution-Focused Businesses
- Agile Isn’t Enough For Sustainable Business Growth: How Brands Can Use Marketing Experimentation To Spur Continual Innovation
- How Email Marketing Innovations Will Impact Brand Strategies
- Pipeliner CRM Makes Voyager AI Email Assistant Free for All Users