In a quick interview at INBOUND 2018, hosted by HubSpot earlier this September in Boston, Demand Gen Report’s Brian Anderson sat down with Scott Brinker, HubSpot’s VP of Platform Ecosystem. Brinker is also notoriously known for mapping out the martech landscape on the Chief Marketing Technologist blog.
During the interview, Brinker shared how he has seen HubSpot’s partner ecosystem grow during his first year at HubSpot. He also discussed how the need for easily integrated solutions has grown evermore important over the past couple of years, as well as where he thinks partner ecosystems need to continue evolving to meet the needs of tech adopters in the space.
Listen to the full podcast to hear more of Scott's insights:
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- Using Your Podcast To Align Sales & Marketing
- 4 Ways To Maximize Your Brand Podcast
- Demandbase Expands Partner Ecosystem To Include HubSpot, PFL & More
- Podcast: Combatting Digital Fatigue With Tactile Marketing
- Marketers Get Creative With Email In 2020 By Personalizing, Segmenting & Restructuring The Channel To Increase Engagement