Regie.ai Closes A-Round Funding With $6M Investment
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in Financial News
Regie.ai, a generative AI software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that streamlines enterprise organizations’ content creation workflows, closed its A Round with an additional $6 million investment from Khosla Ventures. This extends the company's Series A funding and brings its total funding to $20.8 million.
Regie.ai seeks to leverage both public datasets via GPT-3 and private datasets to help create a custom campaign. The platform builds on OpenAI's GPT-3 technology and is designed to assist sales teams in:
- Creating custom Sales Sequences through integrations with companies such as Outreach, SalesLoft and HubSpot;
- Writing hyper-personalized emails using the Browser Extension; and
- Storing relevant sales content in the platform’s Content Management System, which can create and analyze content when it is shared with target personas.
“Regie.ai is the only platform that can learn the voice of its customers," said Srinath Sridhar, CEO and Co-founder of Regie.ai, in a statement. "Nobody wants the same email sequence that general-purpose AI models will produce for everyone. Instead, Regie.ai learns the customer's customers through their CRM data, historic email outreach and results that it has shown, and the successful personas that have been targeted and weaves that all into a unified campaign."