Harte-Hanks Unveils The Demand Curve To Help BtoB Tech Companies Leverage Benchmark Data
- Written by
- Published in DemandGen Reports
Harte-Hanks, a direct marketing services provider, recently announced the commercial availability of The Demand Curve, a new insight-driven tool for technology markets. The solution builds on core areas including professional and business marketing data management, content development, digital and social conversations, and sales and marketing funnel management.
Each of The Demand Curve engagements results in an assessment report that benchmarks and prioritizes an action-ready plan and an "architecture for demand," according to Harte-Hanks. Specifically, the assessment may include any or all of these components:
- Social: Using social media channels, The Demand Curve is designed to identify social transactions and influencers in a given technology niche, and reveals data-driven targets for brand marketing, demand generation, sales enablement and customer service in social and digital channels;
- Content: The Demand Curve identifies the content assets that are mapped to a technology buyer's and influencer's journey — suggesting, sourcing and mapping a detailed library of content that is segmented to a potential customer's research and purchase decision-making;
- Data: The solution is designed to help marketing organizations uncover existing gaps in their data, and understand the impact that poor data quality has on performance. The engagement includes an assessment of current data readiness, and a discovery process to address completeness and data alignment with intended target audiences; and
- Funnel: The Demand Curve is designed to establishing a method for buying persona development, lead scoring and management, as well as the application of this to modern-day marketing automation tools and capabilities.
"BtoB marketing, particularly in the technology market, has complexities all its own,” said Gary Skidmore, President, Harte-Hanks Direct Marketing. "In 2011, our focus on demand generation and content-driven marketing has culminated in the launch of The Demand Curve offering.”
Skidmore said Harte-Hanks has lined up more than a dozen engagements among global and domestic BtoB marketers in technology markets — each of whom are tapping different points of entry depending on their immediate need for expertise.
The Demand Curve leverages the capabilities of Harte-Hanks’ insight team, as well as the company’s BtoB agency, global database assets, research content, data quality, staging services and analytics capabilities.