Contentgine, a content-based marketing agency, released its latest “Top 5” research ranking the most popular AI content consumed by B2B decision makers and analyzed by its Content Indication Platform (CIP), which mines 1 billion engagement signals quarterly from content interactions with a B2B library of more than 500,000 case studies, white papers and E-books.
The “Top 5 Resource Center” is a collection of best practices, differentiators and commonalities among the Top 5 category leaders. To determine the latest round of leaders, Contentgine's CIP employed machine learning and AI to examine content consumption across more than 3,000 AI case studies, research papers and E-Books syndicated from the world's largest B2B library.The “Top 5” companies comprising the AI best-in-content chart include:
- Amazon Web Services – E-book: “The Machine Learning Journey”
- Alteryx – E-book: “Analytic Process Automation: The Convergence of Analytics, Data Science and Process Automation”
- DataRobot – E-book: “AI: The Next Frontier for Healthcare Providers”
- Pythion – Case Study for Canadian mining company Teck: “Data Science Keeps World's Biggest Trucks Rolling”
- Snowflake, in conjunction with Amazon Web Services – E-book: “Machine Learning Within Reach”
“Marketers are putting artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to work to create and sustain smarter programs for better demand generation and content indication," said Ian Dix, Chief Marketing Officer of Contentgine, in a statement. “Contentgine's CIP analyzes content performance across more product categories than other leading content demand gen and account-based marketing (ABM) platforms to provide a wealth of first-person leads and a tool for gauging how our clients' content performs versus their competitors. It's a game changer moving from content marketing to intent marketing by gaining a better understanding of who is choosing to engage with what content and why.”
For more detailed findings, check out the latest “Top 5 in 15” video here.