This integration means HubSpot users can push leads found on Crunchbase directly to their CRM, filling it with verified data on fast-growing companies. This includes up-to-date firmographics, such as company size and location, as well as contact details for decision-makers.
This new HubSpot integration aims to give users the ability to:
- Discover new accounts;
- Push prospects straight to HubSpot;
- Get accurate data in their CRM;
- Prospect from any website;
- Follow up with high-priority accounts;
- Engage with decision-makers at the right time;
- Automatically filter out existing companies; and
- Turn stale leads into fresh opportunities.
"Crunchbase helps over 75 million dealmakers discover, qualify, track and engage with the right opportunities so they can search less and close more,” said Angela Wong, Senior Product Manager at Crunchbase, exclusively to Demand Gen Report. “This integration will help salespeople accelerate their pipeline — not waste hours on manual search and data entry, by enabling them to build comprehensive lists of leads within their target market and send them directly to HubSpot."