Demandbase Enhances Sales Intelligence Solution To Help Simplify Sales
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
- Demandbase enhanced its Sales Intelligence solution.
- The enhancements include prescriptive dashboards with personalized account and contact recommendations.
- Additionally, the company integrated Outreach into its Sales Intelligence solution.
Demandbase, a go-to-market (GTM) company, improved its Smarter Sales Intelligence solution by adding new functionalities that seek to simplify the day-to-day work of B2B sales reps.
The enhancements include prescriptive dashboards with personalized account and contact recommendations, available within the tools reps are already using. Additionally, Demandbase integrated sales execution platform Outreach into the solution to help sellers quickly find contact accounts and uncover data-focused insights.
Specifically, the new-and-improved Sales Intelligence tool offers:
- Prescriptive sales dashboards that enable sellers to see which accounts and people to pursue — personalized to their territory — and generates insights such as the best accounts and people to reach out to;
- Recommended contacts that proactively inform sellers about the people they should focus on — even those not in the CRM — and deliver contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers; and
- A new, simplified user interface.
“Being a seller has never been easy, but the proliferation of data and tools has led to stressed-out sellers with lost productivity, lower quota attainment and less revenue,” says Gabe Rogol, CEO at Demandbase, in a statement. “With our simplified and smarter Sales Intelligence solution, reps no longer need to waste precious time figuring out their next steps and executing them. Instead, they can close more deals and make more money. Think of our intelligence as a sales superpower, all within the tools sellers use every day.”