DemandLab Reveals 'Insentric' Marketing Intelligence Platform
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in News Briefs
- DemandLab launched a people-centric revenue attribution solution called Insentric.
- The new solution is designed to track and measure source, channel and revenue attribution.
- Insentric is for enterprises that use Adobe Marketo Engage and Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Key capabilities include automation, attribution and insights.
DemandLab, a global B2B digital marketing agency, unveiled a new marketing intelligence platform and revenue attribution solution for large enterprises and Fortune 2000 B2B marketers eager to measure and prove impact on revenue.
Insentric is implemented as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and aims to provide marketing teams with a tool that extracts, aligns and reconstitutes essential data into a foundational data layer of reports and custom visualizations for decision-making. Key components include:
- Advanced self-healing web traffic attribution;
- Automatic analytics tracking in Marketo emails;
- Data capture;
- Source, channel and revenue attribution analysis across the buyer journey;
- Reporting of long-term trends and marketing performance; and
- Detailed storytelling.
"With over a decade of partnering with Marketo customers to deploy attribution solutions, it’s clear: Marketers aren't getting the information and clarity they need to drive better decisions," said Casey Grimes, DemandLab Manager of Martech Innovation, in a statement. "We created Insentric to address the gaps between the dream of data-informed insights and the real-world challenges marketing departments face."