Folloze, a buyer experience platform, revealed Folloze Live Events, an intuitive event experience designer, to help frontline marketers create engaging virtual events for audiences of any size without the need for technical support or expertise.
Folloze Live Events’ release comes at a time where 61% of event organizers indicated their biggest challenge with virtual events was keeping remote attendees engaged, no matter the size. The feature’s key capabilities include:
- A Zoom integration that includes viewing Zoom on a Folloze board, interactive features, registration, event follow up and contextualized content;
- Native support for simu-live and on-demand streaming via industry-standard video hosting platforms, such as Brightcove, Vidyard, Vimeo and Wistia;
- Out-of-the-box simu-live streaming with a native video player;
- Dynamic personalization to provide attendees with targeted experiences;
- Automated registration, private events and orchestration with sales; and
- Granular measurement of attendee engagement, including time spent and content viewed.
"Smaller, high-touch events have always played a critical role in educating and creating relationships with buying teams," said David Brutman, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Folloze, in a statement. "We have seen growing demand for digitizing those customer engagement touchpoints and being able to execute them at a scale of hundreds of events a year. This requires a true agile model of democratizing the creating and managing of virtual events by any marketer that wants to include it in their demand program. With Folloze Live Events, frontline marketing teams are empowered for the first time with the tools to quickly launch bespoke virtual experiences that engage and move prospects and customers to the next stage in the buyer's journey."
For more insights and best practices into executing high-touch events, Folloze is hosting a webinar on Nov. 3 as part of Demand Gen Report’s Strategy & Planning Series. More information on the webinar and event can be found here.