1. What are the three trends you see emerging in 2009?
The first and most prominent would be more emphasis on lead nurturing as companies look to maximize their marketing investments. When the economy was still in a growth mode, it was easy for B2B marketers to keep paying for more new leads to feed the funnel. Now, as efficiency has become the rule of the day, companies realize they can’t afford to let valid contacts waste away in their database.
- Demand Gen Report Wrapped: The Hottest Topics In B2B Marketing In 2023
- How To Gain Alignment Across A Diverse Buying Committee
- Software AG Unveils ‘Super iPaaS’ Category
- The #B2BMX Agenda Is Brewing: Here Is Your First Look
- Podcast Preview: Strategies For Consistency, Collaboration & Success In Sales Enablement