1. What are the three trends you see emerging in 2009?
The first and most prominent would be more emphasis on lead nurturing as companies look to maximize their marketing investments. When the economy was still in a growth mode, it was easy for B2B marketers to keep paying for more new leads to feed the funnel. Now, as efficiency has become the rule of the day, companies realize they can’t afford to let valid contacts waste away in their database.
- Banzai Reveals New ‘Boost’ Offering To Help Increase Virtual Event Registration
- The Marketing Practice Appoints New ECDs To Drive Global Growth
- 5 Steps To Quickly Launch An ABM Campaign
- Loop & Tie Reveals New Self-Service Feature & 100% Price Transparency
- Convince, Conquer, Convert: The Basics Of Modern Advertising