HubSpot collaborated with TikTok to help businesses capture leads from the social media platform directly in HubSpot’s Smart CRM. According to HubSpot, this marks the first CRM partnership for TikTok lead generation.
Through the no-code integration, HubSpot customers can use TikTok to help centralize prospects into a single source of truth by:
- Integrating TikTok for Business accounts with HubSpot;
- Deploying lead-generating ads on TikTok and automatically syncing leads to HubSpot’s Smart CRM in real-time;
- Engaging leads using HubSpot's Marketing Hub to create personalized campaigns across channels — such as email, paid ads and SMS;
- Prospecting smarter, organizing qualified leads and closing deals via the new Sales Hub; and
- Leveraging HubSpot's AI-powered reporting to better understand results and double-down on top performing campaigns.
“We’re always looking for ways to help our customers grow better, and it’s undeniable that TikTok is a massive opportunity for businesses,” said Karen Ng, SVP of Product at HubSpot, in a statement. “With this integration, we’re pairing the discoverability of TikTok with the power of HubSpot’s customer platform to help more businesses turn tuned-in audiences into high-value customers.”