Invoca, an AI-powered conversation intelligence platform, released Invoca for Multi-Location CX, a new conversation intelligence solution for multi-location and franchise brands that seeks to improve caller experiences and conversion rates across all business locations.
Invoca for Multi-Location CX is designed to provide a centralized platform that helps national and regional CX, sales and operations leaders analyze and optimize caller experiences. The solution combines AI-powered speech analytics, automated call scoring, intelligent call routing and conversational interactive voice response (IVR) capabilities to enable multi-location and franchise brands to:
- View real-time and historical reports on call volumes, missed calls and conversion rates to benchmark performance and detect issues that can be filtered by region, state, city or individual location;
- Drill into specific calls to review recordings and transcripts and automatically share key findings with stakeholders;
- Leverage Invoca’s AI to analyze 100% of calls to every location, detecting caller intent and conversation outcome and scoring agent call handling;
- View performance and compliance scores for every location and add comments directly in the call transcripts;
- Automatically route callers to the best available locations or agents based on their intent, location or the day and time of their call or forwarded to a list of numbers simultaneously, sequentially or via round-robin; and
- Access a searchable database of every call made to every business location.
“Phone calls are ‘make-or-break’ moments in customer and patient journeys, driving trillions of dollars in annual revenue for enterprises in automotive, healthcare, home services, retail and other high-touch industries,” said Gregg Johnson, CEO of Invoca, in a statement. “Businesses today must compete and win with CX, and Invoca for Multi-Location CX provides the data and technology for businesses to deliver exceptional experiences to every call to every location, accelerating revenue growth and improving customer loyalty.”