Invoca, an AI-powered conversation intelligence, revealed several new product updates at its annual Invoca Summit. The innovations seek to help organizations drive more efficient marketing, faster revenue growth and better customer experiences.
The new releases include:
- Out-of-the-box automated QA scorecards to help contact center leaders ensure that agents deliver efficient and empathetic conversational experiences;
- 11 out-of-the-box industry-based insight packages that automatically derive insights from conversations;
- Enhanced no-code Salesforce Sales Cloud integration, to give brands complete visibility into which marketing efforts are driving high-value sales opportunities and conversions through closed-loop conversion and revenue reporting;
- New industry Signals that use Invoca’s keyword spotting and Signal AI technology to help contact center leadership ensure that agents deliver empathetic conversational experiences;
- Significant enhancements to Invoca’s cloud Conversational IVR technology that now understands both voice and keypress responses; and
- Ring group call routing to help brands answer more sales calls by having Invoca automatically route callers to a list of phone numbers sequentially or simultaneously until an agent answers.
“With inflation at a 40-year high and uncertainty about a recession, revenue executives are becoming more disciplined about their paid media expenditures and technology investments,” said Gregg Johnson, CEO of Invoca, in a statement. “They're cutting back on underperforming and unmeasurable spending and doubling down on tactics that deliver proven returns. Brands that invest in the data and analytics that reveal what's working and what's not — at every step of the buyer's journey — are much better positioned to stand out and gain market share now and when the economy recovers.”