LeanData, a revenue orchestration platform, introduced new out-of-the-box integrations with sales and marketing solutions from 6sense, Clearbit, Cloudingo, Cognism, Crossbeam, SalesIntel, Sendoso, Kronologic, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce and UserGems. The new partnerships expand LeanData’s current integrations ecosystem, which includes Salesloft, Slack, Outreach and more.
LeanData’s platform features flexible, drag-and-drop workflows that seek to seamlessly orchestrate data, processes and plays across Salesforce CRM and third-party applications in the revenue tech stack. The latest set of integrations seek to help users:
- Ingest unique buyer signals with 6sense and UserGems;
- Enrich records with 6sense, Clearbit, Cognism, SalesIntel and others;
- Improve data quality with Cloudingo;
- Strengthen partner co-selling motions with Crossbeam;
- Trigger cadences with Salesforce Sales Engagement, Salesloft and Outreach;
- Send tailored calendar invites with Kronologic;
- Integrate gifting plays with Sendoso; and
- Deliver real-time notifications with Slack and Microsoft Teams.
“We’ve released highly successful integrations in recent years based on customer demand — and their adoption continues to grow,” said Hendrick Lee, Chief Product Officer of LeanData, in a statement. “We’re committed to exposing new synergies for our customers between LeanData and the best-of-breed solutions they’ve adopted to power their revenue engines.”