ON24 Adds New Tool To Webinar Platform For Campaign Personalization
- Written by Elise Schoening
- Published in News Briefs
ON24, a webinar marketing software provider, released ON24 Target, a new tool that aims to help marketers create and send personalized campaign pages.
Available through the ON24 platform, Target is designed to help marketing teams easily access their best assets, match content to specific personas and generate personalized experiences accordingly. The company stated the solution can also measure content performance across personas.
Additional features include:
- Analytics Dashboard: a 360-degree view of content experiences at the prospect and account level;
- Content Insights: detailed insights into content interactions, so marketers can determine which assets to use for specific personas;
- Calls To Action: embedding customized CTAs throughout each content experience;
- ON24 Media Library: a central hub for managing, scheduling and publishing content; and
- Content Ratings and Comments: generating real-time content feedback from prospects.
"We've designed ON24 Target to help marketers accelerate this shift toward personalized engagement, giving a single, simple solution for creating content and getting insights at the individual level," said Sharat Sharan, CEO of ON24, in a statement. "That data-driven mindset not only makes ABM programs successful, [but also] gives marketers a powerful way to drive revenue and build lifetime customer relationships."