ON24, a digital experience platform, announced its latest product innovations, which include new ways to deliver more engagement, first-party data and personalization and ABM capabilities. Now sales and marketing teams can target individual buyers at specific companies with personalized messages and digital experiences. Additionally, ON24 engagement and conversation data is now available in HubSpot.
The new product features include:
- A live engagement experience thatenables organizations to drive high-touch, moderated discussions;
- Enhanced breakout rooms thatallow attendees to raise their hands, give marketers the ability to configure how names are displayed, enable recording and archiving of breakout discussions and provide attendees engagement tools on their mobile devices;
- Expanded chat capabilities thatallow an unlimited number of attendees to chat during digital experiences and send direct messages to each other;
- Account-based personalization that uses first-party data and audience insights to personalize webinars, content hubs and landing pages through dynamic greetings,targeted engagement and customized branding;
- Deliver hybrid virtual conferences thatlet the audience choose a virtual or physical event experience when registering; and
- Reporting across ON24 Intelligence to give organizations more ways to track, analyze and report on engagement.
“From one platform you can now bring all those fractured experiences into a holistic journey for every buyer, every account and every stage of the funnel,” said Sharat Sharan, Co-founder and CEO of ON24, at the company’s Event Experience webinar. “As your buyer engages with your continuum of digital experiences, you learn more about them. There are billions of data points across millions of interactions, poll answers, questions asked, resources downloaded and meetings booked. This is a rich resource of first-party data that you can’t get from any other sales and marketing channel. ON24 brings all this engagement data together, providing a complete picture of your prospect’s buying journey, empowering marketing to deliver a better, more personalized experience and sales to act on buying intent.”