ON24 Scales Digital Engagement For Adobe Experience Cloud Customers
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
- ON24 partnered with LeapPoint to help organizations deliver digital GTM strategies.
- Through the partnership, organizations can build targeted promotional campaigns, scale personalized webinars, automate key multimedia processes, capture prospects’ online behavior, optimize lead scoring and provide real-time prospect intelligence.
- The partnership is powered by ON24 and Adobe Experience Cloud technologies.
ON24, a digital engagement platform, partnered with LeapPoint, a digital advisory firm, to help enterprises successfully develop and execute a digital-first go-to-market (GTM) strategy powered by ON24 and Adobe Experience Cloud technologies.
ON24 will build on its integrated Adobe Marketo by adding support and services to implement Adobe integrations to help customer adoption and success. The partnership seeks to assist marketers with:
- Building targeted promotional campaigns;
- Creating, scaling and delivering personalized webinar and content experiences;
- Automating and managing webinar and multimedia content publishing;
- Generating and capturing prospect digital behavior, business interests and buying intent;
- Optimizing lead scoring, database segmentation and lead nurture; and
- Providing real-time prospect intelligence and accelerating lead hand-off to sales.
“We believe we’re only at the beginning of digital transformation for sales and marketing, and there’s still a significant opportunity for enterprises to tap into all the first-party data that digital engagement provides,” says Callan Young, CMO of ON24, in a statement. “By combining our differentiated platform with LeapPoint’s deep domain expertise, we’ll further our shared goal of helping enterprises unify engagement data across every digital experience and use that intelligence to unlock actionable insights and fuel cost-efficient revenue and pipeline growth.”