Oracle CX, a customer experience cloud, has announced new innovations for its CDP platform Oracle Unity. The new features aim to improve the platform’s ability to unify customer data and enable quick and easy activation processes for businesses.
The new updates to Oracle Unity are designed to provide B2B marketers with the necessary tools to manage their customer data. These updates include:
- A new B2B data schema that ties contact information to an existing account, helping marketers gain insights into their key accounts and build account-specific audiences. The update also allows marketers to build automated marketing programs aimed at targeted accounts;
- New Behavioral Data Capabilities powered by Oracle Infinity, allowing for real-time behavior data collection and personalization for customized customer interactions;
- A universal digital tag across all Oracle CX applications, websites, mobile apps and other digital properties that aim to improve a marketer’s ability to collect and import data of known and unknown customers in real-time;
- A new integration with Oracle CX’s Data Management Platform, enabling marketers to categorize website visitors by interest and drive richer customer experiences across their digital channels; and
- New Partner Integrations with privacy platforms Sourcepoint and OneTrust that aim to help marketers accelerate time to value and comply with customer data privacy and security regulations.
“We take managing customer data extremely seriously at Oracle and are focused on delivering innovations that help marketers eliminate all the costly and complex integration challenges that typically come with gaining a complete and actionable view of the customer,” said Rob Tarkoff, Executive VP and General Manager, Oracle Cloud CX and Data Cloud, in a statement. “With Unity, we are uniquely placed to address this challenge for marketers. Unity not only brings all data together to create a single view of the customer but unlike other CDPs, it is also integrated with a complete suite of business applications. This means marketers can quickly and easily act upon customer data insights to deliver highly personalized marketing programs.”