Qualified, a pipeline generation platform for revenue teams that use Salesforce, launched the Pipeline Cloud, a new set of technologies and processes designed to help modern B2B companies generate cost-effective pipeline quicker.
The Pipeline Cloud was created to provide teams with a seamless experience for buyers and sellers through five key pillars:
- A Salesforce-connected website that helps provide clear visibility into website visitors, such as the company they work for, any open sales opportunities and how they’re interacting with content;
- Buyer intent signals that track an account’s activity by leveraging first-party buyer intent data and AI-driven insights;
- ABM capabilities that identify what accounts are displaying intent signals to inform audience segment building and execution of targeted campaigns;
- Outbound outreach that leverages buying intent signals to create outbound sequences that help sales teams prioritize target accounts and craft hyper-personalized email campaigns; and
- Real-time conversation abilities that enable buyers and sellers to instantly engage in real-time sales meeting from a website using chat, voice calls and video.
“Every sales and marketing campaign drives buyers to one place: The corporate website,” said Kraig Swensrud, Founder and CEO of Qualified, in a statement. “It’s time for B2B companies to evolve how they leverage their website to meet with buyers and generate pipeline. The Pipeline Cloud is the future of pipeline generation. We are thrilled to usher Salesforce customers around the world into this new era.”