RollWorks, an ABM platform, announced feature enhancements to double down on personalization with more granular account-level data. The RollWorks Site Visitor API helps B2B marketers better understand their anonymous website traffic to create a more tailored experience for visiting accounts and to analyze trends over time.
With RollWorks’ latest Site Visitor API update, customers can now identify website visitors across more account-level data to understand who their ideal customers are and prioritize accounts to outreach to:
- Create a new account list based on ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) fit scoring models;
- See firmographic attributes — company size, revenue, industry, etc.; and
- Automatically sync modeling data from an ICP fit grade back to Salesforce and HubSpot.
Additionally, RollWorks now supports RampID, a cookie-less, people-based, privacy-first identifier giving B2B marketers:
- The ability to reach Apple device and Safari browser users that have been harder to target since Apple began blocking tracking methods in 2017;
- The ability to reach Firefox browser users that have been difficult to target since Mozilla began blocking third-party cookies in 2019; and
- A futureproofed user-level targeting method that will enable users to maintain their reach following Google’s blocking of tracking methods in late 2023.
"Our drumbeat of product innovation demonstrates our continued investment in technology that helps our customers better identify and understand their anonymous website traffic to create a more tailored experience for accounts visiting," said Justin Cooperman, VP of Product Management at RollWorks, in a statement.