The acquisition will expand SugarCRM’s capabilities for marketing, service teams and sales, using Node’s AI to identify signals and automatically forecast expected outcomes, challenges or opportunities with CRM data.
The new combined solution’s capabilities include:
- The ability to identify customer churn so users can refocus and engage them;
- Lead scoring models that predict the likelihood an account will convert;
- Insight-driven forecasting and guidance to secure higher quotas and monitor sales cases;
- Recommendations for add-on products to increase average sale size; and
- Improved customer engagement models that use case routing and contextual data to empower CX professionals.