True Influence, an intent-based data and marketing provider, announced the third in a series of quarterly summits, the 2021 True Influence Summer Summit — TRUTH MATTERS: How Data Accelerates Revenue. The Summit will take place on July 14, 2021, from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET.
The live virtual B2B event will address how innovative leaders in sales, marketing and business intelligence are using data to accelerate revenue. The Summit comes at a time where Google’s actively looking to eliminate the use of third-party datasets over the next year and will helphelping marketing teams identify alternate datasets and where to use them.
Each session — apart from opening and closing remarks — will feature a live Q&A with the featured speaker(s), including:
- Daymond John, Shark Tank Celebrity and Entrepreneur;
- Brian Giese, CEO of True Influence;
- Terry Arnold, True Influence’s VP of Marketing;
- Peter Larkin, Chief Revenue Officer at True Influence;
- Jeremey Donovan, SVP, Revenue Strategy at SalesLoft;
- Sylvia Harn, Global Media Commercial Lead Gen Director at Microsoft;
- Ray Estevez, True Influence’s Chief Information Officer;
- Rene Asis, Chief Technology Evangelist at LiveRamp;
- Kerry Cunningham, VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester; and
- Ken Lordy, SVP, Product Management at True Influence.
The upcoming Summit follows April’s Machine Learning Utilization Summit, which explored the future of artificial intelligence (AI) in marketing.