Vimeo, a video software solution, launched a new platform designed to produce and promote live experiences such as webinars, product launches and large-scale virtual events.
Vimeo Events features an intuitive live production tool, integrations with leading martech platforms such as Marketo, Mailchimp and HubSpot, and a centralized hub to manage registrations, automate promotion and access analytics and post-event content creation. Key capabilities include:
- A DIY production tool designed to help produce a streamlined event using browser-based broadcast tools that provide users with complete control to pre-record content, stage in-event videos and assets and stream events live;
- Rehearsal and backstage management to help users prepare speakers and guest presenters and manage the backstage experience;
- Audience registration and reminder emails that aim to boost attendance with customizable registration and send automated reminder notifications;
- Audience engagement features designed to create an interactive experience with abilities to add custom graphics, branding, and conduct audience chats, polls and Q&A;
- Performance analytics that enables users to measure performance and inform marketing strategies with post-event and viewer-level analytics; and
- Post-event content creation and management features designed to help users turn event recordings into marketing assets with Vimeo’s video editing, hosting, distribution and management tools.
“Today, every marketer needs the ability to create and promote virtual events easily and confidently,” said Mark Kornfilt, President and Chief Product Officer at Vimeo, in a statement. “We’ve reimagined what’s possible for creating stunning virtual experiences with a DIY solution that cuts right through the pain points of traditional event production and distribution."