250ok Delivers Suite For Email Performance Management
- Written by Stephen Betz, Contributing Writer
- Published in Solution Spotlight
The 250ok suite is designed to help email marketers maximize email performance through advanced analytics, as well as deliverability software and services. 250ok consolidates the management of email deliverability, reputation (including DMARC), design rendering and consumer engagement.
Key features of the product include:
- 250ok Inbox, designed to enable users to check if their mail is going to spam by offering seed list coverage of global B2B and B2C mailbox providers. The seed list optimizer allows users to achieve actionable insights by enabling them to analyze test results based on the composition of their email list.
- 250ok Reputation, designed to help senders manage blacklists, feedback loops and email authentication, and provides a proprietary spam trap network. 250ok DMARC helps companies simplify DMARC deployment and monitoring.
- 250ok Analytics programmed to allow users to go beyond open and click rates by integrating real-time data directly from users’ mail streams. This real-time data helps users understand when, how and why customers are engaging with their content.
The platform is best equipped to help medium and large enterprises with their email marketing efforts.
The platform is compatible with all email service providers, including MailChimp, Salesforce, Marketo and Adobe. Additionally, the platform has ESP integrations with SparkPost and SendGrid.
Prices vary depending on which modules customers choose and their sending volume.
Current clients of the product include Adobe, Marketo, Salesforce and Act-On.
Becoming a 250ok user gives brands access to the same data their ESPs use.