Ciara, the sales assistant, has launched sales call playbooks and a new recommendation engine, designed to provide the next best actions/talking points based on sales conversations.
The Ciara Content Library intends to allow sales reps to:
- Choose from actionable and unique playbooks from every stage of the sales cycle, enabling smoother conversations;
- Build their own playbooks based on proven templates and insights;
- Connect with the sales experts featured in the library;
- Get personal, tailor-made and voice-enabled guidance from the Ciara conversation assistant in every one of their sales calls; and
- Boost their confidence on the phone by increasing their number of deal-winning conversations.
Ciara is targeted for inside sales reps.
The solution integrates with Pipedrive, Google, Salesforce and HubSpot.
Ciara offers a free trial and a “pay-as-you-go” pricing model. A Pro version is available for $49 per team member per month.
Ciara is a digital conversation assistant that is designed to allow sales teams to communicate with prospects and customers more effectively while on the phone. Used by teams at leading insides-sales driven companies and high-growth startups, Ciara provides real-time conversation guidance to help sales professionals have better sales calls, and ultimately close more deals. Ciara enables sellers to have all-in-one conversations by bringing together their entire knowledge base and sales tech stack into one place.