Jabmo’s ABM Platform Provides Omnichannel Account Advertising, Email & Analytics
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Founded in 2015, Jabmo offers an ABM platform for manufacturing, life sciences and other industries that rely on complex sales for growth. The company’s next-generation ABM solution is designed for B2B marketing teams to grow reach, engagement and revenue with key accounts. The company was recently named a leader in the “Forrester New Wave™: ABM Platforms.”
Jabmo’s ABM Platform allows B2B marketers to expand their marketing reach within target account buying groups and view account-level activity across the world’s leading digital marketing channels — all within a single platform. In addition to its legacy account-based analytics, IP-based display advertising and email marketing automation, Jabmo’s ABM platform integrates with Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Jabmo enables B2B marketers to align with sales teams around high-priority key accounts and is designed to help users:
- Reach target accounts across major digital marketing and ad channels;
- Conduct zero wastage B2B advertising without third-party cookies;
- Engage large buying groups throughout the entire buying journey;
- Alert sales teams with actionable insights;
- View omnichannel marketing performance at an account level; and
- See time-to-value within weeks using Jabmo Managed Services.
Who It's For
The Jabmo Omnichannel ABM Platform is ideal for B2B marketing teams working in complex global sales organizations such as life sciences and manufacturing. Jabmo also provides a complete range of managed services for ABM including implementation, ad creative and copy, program management, sales battle cards and sales alerts.
What Makes It Special
Jabmo aims to help users reach target accounts early and analyze known and anonymous buying intent signals throughout the buying journey. The top three reasons customers choose Jabmo include:
- Omnichannel account advertising, email and analytics;
- International reach and support; and
- Managed services.
701 Tillery Street, Suite 12
Austin, TX, US 78702
+1 (737) 220-3579