Welcome back to Demand Gen Report's CXO Conversations, a video interview series that provides our audience with insider access to C-suite executives from some of the top B2B brands, as well as the hottest companies in the martech community.
We’ve all heard that virtual events are here to stay, but how will they complement in-person events? In this latest installment, Host Klaudia Tirico sits down with Jim Sharpe, CEO of Aventri, to dive into all things event-related with a specific focus on the longevity of virtual events and its transition to a hybrid model.
The pair discuss the role AI plays and, much like every other marketing campaign, how proper data measurement and analysis are keys to success. From planning and promotion to optimizing engagement for attendees, exhibitors and sponsors worldwide, the duo walk through all aspects of hybrid event planning, including:
- Common pitfalls of planning hybrid events and how to avoid them;
- The data and revenue benefits brought about by hybrid events, and how to harness insights properly;
- How to extend networking opportunities beyond the event’s set time frame;
- Tips and tricks to receive C-suite buy-in for hybrid events from a man who sits in the chair himself;
- The best ways of harnessing data and measuring insights generated from hybrid events; and
- The role of attendee feedback and how to leverage their insights to shape events going forward.