Welcome back to Demand Gen Report's CXO Conversations, a video interview series that provides our audience with insider access to C-suite executives from some of the top B2B brands, as well as the hottest companies in the martech community.
In this episode, Jon Miller, Chief Marketing and Product Officer at Demandbase, takes the hot seat to chat with Host Klaudia Tirico on the current state of marketing automation and account-based experience (ABX) in this new post-pandemic, digital-first world. Plus, we get the scoop on some big news from Demandbase: Their acquisition of InsideView and DemandMatrix.
Miller is no stranger to the industry. Prior to joining Demandbase following the company’s acquisition of Engagio, a company Miller co-founded, he was CEO of Engagio. Before that, he was the Co-founder and CMO of Marketo prior to its acquisition of Adobe. Miller is a true marketing pioneer who has been at the forefront of the ride of marketing automation and ABM. During this episode, Tirico and Miller discuss:
- Miller’s transition to his new role at Demandbase;
- Strategies to help marketers align themselves to customers, bottom-funnel metrics and post-sale revenue;
- The evolution of ABM to ABX;
- The role of data in today’s marketing;
- Miller’s take on the current martech landscape; and
- Much more!